Reaching People is the lead organisation working with 12 members/partners to deliver the Moneywise Plus project, one of the local Building Better Opportunities projects funded by the Big Lottery with European Social Fund match funding.
Moneywise Plus aims to increase financial and digital skills and confidence in individuals to support them towards employment, education or training.
The introduction of Universal Credit is a significant issue for the communities we support. We are therefore seeking to procure the services of an additional partner to lead in the delivery of Universal Credit support and advice.
Contract timescales: August 2018 – August 2019
Contract value: £28,130. This is the maximum budget based on one full time staff member and includes 15% for management and office costs as per the funders restrictions.
To be considered organisations must:
- Have experience and expertise in providing quality, welfare benefits support and advice.
- Have experience of working in partnership and the delivery of target focused projects ideally, ESF funded.
- Be well established and networked within Leicester and/or Leicestershire.
- Able to manage the robust financial and administrative requirements of the project.
- Bring added value to the Moneywise Plus project.
Interested organisations are invited to submit an application which must include:
a) A summary of the following (on no more than 4 sides of A4):
- How the Moneywise Plus partnership aligns with your strategic aims.
- The added value or unique contribution you would make to the success of Moneywise Plus.
- The key expertise and experience within the organisation in relation to welfare benefit support and advice.
- Previous relevant experience of managing and/or delivering ESF or similar target focussed projects.
- The impact your organisation has made in Leicester and Leicestershire.
- Relevant networks and reach within Leicester and Leicestershire.
b) A completed ‘organisation information’ form (for non – Reaching People members only) which can be found at https://www.reachingpeople.co.uk/leicester-bbo-project-procurement-oppor… . The information provided will inform our assessment.
Shortlisted organisations will be invited to present their application on Friday 3 August 2018.
Applications should be sent to Sangeeta Patel, Project Manager for Moneywise Plus by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post, to 53 Regent Road Leicester LE1 6FY by 27 July 2018 at 5.00pm. Applications should be marked private and confidential.
Download the application form (Word)