The end of December brings to a close the first full year of the Economic Impact Project.
The project has accomplished much in the past 12 months, some of the highlights are:
- 5 Forums held with 87 attendees
- 5 Online Guides produced
- 10 Newsletters sent
- 3 Training sessions held
- 47 groups supported
With new ESF Calls for Proposals due to be released early in 2018, the Economic Impact Project will continue to provide the support and guidance that VCSE organisations need in the coming year.
Finally, the Economic Impact team wish you a Merry Christmas and happy festive period and will see you in the new year.
What support is on offer?
You can access the Economic Impact Project in several ways:
- The Economic Impact e-newsletter will give you up to date information on new calls for applications and upcoming events. Sign up for our newsletters
- Quarterly Economic Impact Forums will give you the opportunity to learn new skills regarding EU funding, receive information from the LLEP and network with other voluntary groups. Find the next forum
- The online “How to” Guides will give you information on key aspects of applying for European funding
- Economic Impact team can give you guidance and suggestions on how to improve your organisation’s bid. Contact us