Sessions complement their 4-module programme and are ideal for people who have less time, missed dates or who are unable to get to the workshop locations. They are currently taking bookings for Being an Effective Chair, and Strengthening your Organisation webinars.
There are also in-person workshops running in Newcastle, Manchester, Somerset and Cornwall in March and April.
If you would like to promote the programme to your network, AoC have created a page with prepared copy for newsletters and social media.
Join the Association of Chair’s Beacon Programme
Calling Chairs / Vice Chairs of smaller charities (with an income under £1m) in England. Join the Association of Chairs Beacon Programme. The programme offers:
- low-cost workshops in nine locations in England
- the unique opportunity to meet and learn from other Chairs and Vice Chairs of smaller charities
- free online resources
- free webinars
A workshop travel bursary is available for organisations under £100k if booked a month ahead.
Learn more about:
- being an effective Chair
- strengthening your organisation
- managing relationships and board dynamics
- developing an effective board
You can join the programme for free by visiting the Association of Chairs website.