This agreement is between Voluntary Action Leicester (VAL) and the hirer for the hire of premises and/or equipment at VAL Spaces.
VAL does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to any property brought onto the premises by or on behalf of the hirer or persons authorised by them.
The user has responsibility to follow the following guidelines:
- That children brought onto the premises are adequately supervised at all times by an adult
- To be considerate at all times to other users
- To co-operate at all times with VAL staff
- Users will be responsible to VAL for making good any damage which may be done to the premises and equipment and will accept liability for inconvenience or loss caused in consequence thereof.
- Refreshments: These are supplied by our external caterers and are based on one drink and chocolate bar, additional refreshments are available but will be charged at time of invoice.
- VAL reserves the right to change your booking to another room of similar size and similar facilities.
- If you are holding an event the booking must be confirmed 7 days before the event takes place. If you are booking an event with less then 7 days notice it must be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Prices are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be charged at the current rate at the time of hire.
VAL does not accept any responsibility for any claims or loss suffered by the user following cancellation of the event for whatever reason.
VAL reserves the right to cancel at any time with reasonable notice, the use of its premises.
Users are to give as much notice as possible of any cancellations. Cancellation of bookings will be charged as the following:
- 10 working days – 50% of the room cost including catering
- 5 working days – 100% of full rate including catering.
All cancellations must be in writing (email, fax, letter).
Refreshment cancellations will only be charged for if the event is cancelled on the day.
In the event of any breach of these conditions VAL reserves the right to terminate the agreement.
Hiring of rooms on these premises implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.