In the event of emergencies a simple plan includes:
- Emergency contact details for your team and members in case you need to close, think about who would need to know?
- Processes to be able to work from home, how can you continue to operate?
- How can you support your beneficiaries without offering face to face support?
- Think about what difficulties arise if your team are off sick?
- Have you spoken to your funders about expectations?
- Have you checked your governance document to see what it says about being quorum and remote participation
- Ensure that you provide hand washing facilities
- Consider postponing and cancelling events, meetings If you are hosting a formal meeting such as AGM think of other ways to deliver this
- Check cancellation policies for events
- Check your insurance
- Check sick pay
- Keep following government guidance
If you need to contact us about the above please contact us online via:
- Our online form
- Email: email@example.com
- Our helpline: 0116 257 5050