- This event has passed.
Introduction to Funding Applications
This session will explain what is required in a basic funding application. It will de-mystify some of the jargon that crops up when applying for funding such as: aims, objectives and outcomes and provide you with some tips on how to give your application the greatest chance of success.
Who is this course suitable for?
This session is aimed at groups with limited experience of applying for funding. This session would be of particular help to anyone with responsibilities for fundraising, trustees of organisations with less experience of completing applications.
What will I learn from this course?
- What are the key features of an application for funding?
- What is meant by an aim, an outcome and an objective?
- What are funders looking for in an effective application for funding?
- What support exists to help with your application?
- Participants will require a reasonable understanding of English
- To access this course free of charge you will need to be currently working for a voluntary or community organisation based in Leicester or Leicestershire. Organisations who do not meet these requirements will be asked to pay
If you have any particular requirements, please call 0116 257 4994 to discuss them.
Please note a maximum of 2 places per organisation
Terms and conditions
Please note that by booking you agree to our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions include information about costs and cancellations, so please review them before booking.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now