- This event has passed.
Recruiting and Managing Volunteers
Please note a maximum of 2 attendees per organisation
This session will give you resources and skills to recruit and support volunteers effectively. It will show you how best practice in volunteering will help to get the most from the volunteers you engage.
Who is this course suitable for?
The workshop is intended for those with responsibility for managing volunteers or for committee members of organisations who use them.
What does the course cover?
- This course will help you:
- Find the right volunteers
- Recruit effectively
- Manage your volunteers
- Value and reward your volunteers for their contributions
- Participants will require a reasonable understanding of English
- To access this course free of charge you will need to be currently working for a voluntary or community organisation based in Leicester or Leicestershire. Organisations who do not meet these requirements will be asked to pay.
If you have any particular requirements, please call 0116 257 4995 to discuss them.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now