- This event has passed.
The Essential Trustee – Reducing the Risks
This session will explain your role and responsibilities as a trustee using the Charity Commision guidance ‘Essential Trustee’.
Who is this course suitable for?
This session would be of help to both new trustees as an induction into the role or for more established trustees looking to assess their own practice against national standards.
What will I learn from this course?
- The key responsibilities for trustees
- How to assess the performance of your trustee board
- What resources exist to support you in your role
- Participants will require a reasonable understanding of English
- To access this course free of charge you will need to be currently working for a voluntary or community organisation based in Leicester or Leicestershire. Organisations who do not meet these requirements will be asked to pay
If you have any particular requirements or queries, please call 0116 257 5050.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now