- This event has passed.
Recruiting and Managing Volunteers
About this Event
Training course for people managing or working with volunteers, looking at best practice on recruiting and managing volunteers.
Please note a maximum of 2 attendees per organisation.
This session will give you resources and skills to recruit and support volunteers effectively. It will show you how best practice in volunteering will help to get the most from the volunteers you engage.
Who is this course suitable for?
The workshop is intended for those with responsibility for managing volunteers or for committee members of organisations who use them.
What does the course cover?
• This course will help you:
• Find the right volunteers
• Recruit effectively
• Manage your volunteers
• Value and reward your volunteers for their contributions
• Participants will require a reasonable understanding of English
• To access this course free of charge you will need to be currently working for a voluntary or community organisation based in Leicester or Leicestershire. Organisations who do not meet these requirements will be asked to pay
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now