Introduction to Funding Applications
This session will explain what is required in a basic funding application. It will de-mystify some of the jargon that crops up when applying for funding such as: aims, objectives and outcomes and provide you with some tips on how to give your application the greatest chance of success.
Who is this course suitable for?
This session is aimed at groups with limited experience of applying for funding. This session would be of particular help to anyone with responsibilities for fundraising, trustees of organisations with less experience of completing applications.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- To discuss the importance of having a clear project idea & project planning
- To define what is meant by an aim, an outcome and an objective
- To explain what funders are looking for in an effective application
- To discuss what support exists to help with your application
- To introduce the Leicestershire & Rutland Community Foundation and define their grant criteria
Terms and conditions
Please note that by booking you agree to our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions include information about costs and cancellations, so please review them before booking.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now