- This event has passed.
An Introduction to Social Media & Marketing Strategy
Introduction to Social Media & Marketing Strategy for Charities & VCSE to proactively & effectively promote who they are & their services.
About this Event
This online Zoom Training session is an introduction to the ‘What, When, Where, How & Why’ for Social Media & Marketing Strategy.
• How did you/do you market your services for your organisation?
• What sort of Social Media were/are you using & in what way?
• Do you have a Marketing Strategy in place?
• Why should you use Social Media
There will be lots of questions & answers.
This Training Session will help you to implement structure, objectives, procedures & outcomes along with some hints & tips about Social Media & Marketing Strategy
Who is this course suitable for?
This session is aimed at Charity/VCSE Groups with limited experience of Social Media & Marketing Strategy. This session would be of particular help to anyone with responsibilities of Social Media & Marketing Strategy, including Trustees of these types of Organisations.
At the end of this session, you should be able to:
• To discuss your plans for your organisation/s during & post COVID19 Lockdown
• To explain & discuss the importance of having a daily/weekly/monthly Social Media Plan of Action
• To explain & discuss the importance of having a defined Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Marketing Strategy
• Why implementing your Social Media & Marketing Strategy will really add value to you & your organisation
• To explain & discuss what support exists to help you with your Social Media & Marketing Strategy?
• What happens next?
Terms and conditions
Please note that by booking you agree to our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions include information about costs and cancellations, so please review them before booking.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now