An Introduction to Funding
About this Event
This online Zoom webinar explains what is required in a basic application for COVID-19 funds.
It simplifies some of the jargon that crops up when applying for funding such as – aims, objectives, outcomes and provide you with some tips on how to give your application the greatest chance of success.
Who is this course suitable for?
This session is aimed at groups with limited experience of applying for funding or indeed to those who have been in the sector for a while as a refresher.
This session would be of particular help to anyone with responsibilities for fundraising, trustees of organisations with less experience of completing applications or as a refreshment session.
At the end of this session, you should be able to:
- To discuss the difficulty that you find yourself in via COVID-19, Lockdown, etc
- To explain what funders are looking for in an effective funding application
- To explain & discuss the importance of having a clean & clear project idea & project planning
- To define what is meant by aim, objective, outcome
- To explain what, why & how to pitch to funders
- To explain & discuss what support exists to help with your funding application
- What happens when you are successful with your funding application?
Terms and Conditions: Please note that by booking you agree to our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions include information about costs and cancellations, so please review them before booking.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now