Have your say – Building Better Hospitals
University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust is keen to consult with the Voluntary Sector about its proposed £450 million improvements.
About this Event
University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust is keen to consult with the Voluntary Sector about proposed £450 million improvements to transform acute and maternity services at Leicester’s hospitals.
This Zoom Webinar will present details of this proposal so that you the Voluntary Sector can have your say & provide your feedback on the proposals being put forward.
University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust is made up of the following hospitals:-
- Leicester Royal Infirmary (LRI)
- Glenfield Hospital (GH)
- Leicester General Hospital (LGH)
So what will this consultation look at:-
- Set out why changes are required to the way services are provided at the three hospital sites in Leicester run by University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- Explain the proposals for transforming 1 acute and maternity services
- Outline what would happen after the consultation process
The feedback on this consultation will help to provide local people with better care.
To succeed the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust must keep all that’s good about existing health services, while also transforming patient care to future-proof it for future generations. They will do this in partnership with communities, involving them in developing plans over the coming months & welcome feedback from the Voluntary Sector in order to do this.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now