Business Planning and Strategy
About this Event
COVID19 has had an effect on all of us.
This new national lockdown will further impede the Charity & VCSE Sector from offering your essential services & in some cases stopping it all together.
So, it is vitally important that you have a ‘Plan of Action’ that will allow you & your organisation to direct people, funding, resources & maybe create innovation, that will allow you to look & move forwards.
This online Zoom Webinar session is an introduction to the ‘What & Why’ you will need on your Business Planning & Strategy & where it will provide you with the structure, objectives, procedures & outcomes along with some hints & tips.
Who is this course suitable for?
This session is aimed at Charities, Voluntary Organisations, Community Groups, Social Enterprises who have limited experience of Business Planning & Strategy or just need a fresh look at what is currently in place.
This session would be of particular help to anyone with responsibilities of Business Planning & Strategy, including Trustees, within the aforementioned Groups & Organisations.
At the end of this session, you should be able to:-
- To discuss the difficulty that you find yourself in via COVID19 & Lockdown
- To discuss your plans for your organisation/s post COVID19 Lockdown
- To explain & discuss the importance of having a clean & clear Business Plan & Strategy
- To define what is meant by Business Plan & Strategy
- To explain what, why & how to actively use your Business Plan & Strategy
- To explain & discuss what support exists to help you with your Business Planning & Strategy?
- What happens next?
Terms and conditions
Please note that by booking you agree to our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions include information about costs and cancellations, so please review them before booking.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now