Business Planning & Strategy – COVID-19 Lockdown
About this Event
COVID-19 and Lockdown has had an effect on all of us!!
This new national lockdown will have a further significant effect on the Voluntary Sector, in some instances a lasting one, where some will have to close their doors for good, for others it is stopping you from providing the essential services that are very much needed.
So, it is vitally important that you have a ‘Plan of Action’ that will allow you and your organisation to direct people, funding, resources & maybe create innovation, that will allow you to look and move forwards.
This online Zoom Webinar session is an introduction to the ‘What and Why’ your organisation will need on your Business Plan and Strategy, and where it will provide structure, objectives, procedures and outcomes along with some hints and tips.
Who is this course suitable for?
This session is aimed at the Voluntary Sector, including Social Enterprises, who are being effected by the restrictions that have unfortunately been brought on by COVID19 and Lockdown. Furthermore, it could be useful to those who have limited experience of Business Planning / Strategy or just need a fresh look at what is currently in place.
This session would be of particular help to anyone in the Voluntary Sector with responsibilities of Business Planning / Strategy, including Trustees.
At the end of this session, you should be able to:-
• To discuss the difficulty that you find yourself in via COVID-19 and Lockdown
• To discuss your plans for your organisation/s post COVID-19 and Lockdown
• To explain and discuss the importance of having a clear Business Plan and Strategy
• To define what is meant by Business Plan and Strategy
• To explain what, why & how to actively use your Business Plan and Strategy
• To discuss what support exists to help you with your Business Planning and Strategy?
• What happens next?
Terms and conditions
Please note that by booking you agree to our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions include information about costs and cancellations, so please review them before booking.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now