Financial Management – COVID19 & Lockdown
About this Event
COVID19 has had an effect on all of us and has hugely impacted the potential to fundraise, gain funding or generate any other income.
So ensuring that you have the right procedures in place to track income and outgoings is absolutely vital and essential.
This online Zoom Webinar session is an introduction to Financial Management which is aimed at Treasurers, Committee Members or those that handle the administration of the finances for your organisation, so that you can be provided with a basic understanding of accounting.
Who is this course suitable for?
As highlighted, this course is suitable for Treasurers, Committee Members or staff that handle the finances, who would like to understand how to run effective basic bookkeeping and financial systems, especially during COVID19.
At the end of this session, you should be able to:
• Understand the purpose of basic financial management
• Understand what is ‘good’ financial management
• Understand how to record income / expenditure in a cashbook
• Understand how to reconcile bank statements against a cashbook
• Understand petty cash systems
• Understand how Online Accounting can save time and add value
• Discuss the difficulty that you find yourself in via COVID19
• What happens next?
Terms and conditions
Please note that by booking you agree to our terms and conditions. The terms and conditions include information about costs and cancellations, so please review them before booking.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now