Leicester City Virtual VCSE Funding Fair
– FOR LEICESTER CITY BASED GROUPS ONLY
This year the VCSE Funding Fair is a virtual event and all Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise organisations based in the city are invited to come along and speak to local and national funders who are actively investing in community groups in your area.
The Funding Fair will give you the opportunity to:
- Float your ideas past potential funders
- Learn about current funding programmes
- Find out how VAL can help you to succeed in your future bids
There are 9 confirmed funders:
- Charity Bank
- Charity Link
- Heritage Fund
- Leicestershire & Rutland Community Foundation
- Lloyds Foundation (morning only)
- Severn Trent Community Fund (morning only)
- The Key Fund and
- The National Lottery Community Fund: Reaching Communities.
Idox – who manage the Leicestershire Funding Toolkit will also be in attendance.
VAL Sector Support Team – available to discuss any support you need with your organisation or volunteer recruitment.
You have the choice of booking onto either the morning or afternoon session, please do not book onto both sessions:
Morning Session: 10am – 12:30pm
Afternoon Session 1:30pm – 4pm
Please note: This event is open to Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise Sector organisations based in Leicester city only. We will be holding a Funding Fair for county based groups in November 2021.
Only 2 people per VCS organisation will be allowed to book on
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now