Managing Remote Volunteers
About this Event
This online Zoom training session will cover the best practice and challenges of managing and supporting remote volunteers
During this session learners will:
- Understand what is meant by the term remote volunteer
- Identify the challenges faced by those managing remote volunteers
- Be able to create a positive culture for remote volunteers
- Look at effective communication methods and how to handle difficult situations
- Identify and manage potential risks involved in remote volunteers
Who is this course suitable for?
The workshop is intended for those with responsibility for managing remote volunteers or for committee members of organisations who use them.
- Access to the internet
- Participants will require a reasonable understanding of English
- To access this course free of charge you will need to be currently working for a voluntary or community organisation based in Leicester or Leicestershire.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now