Introduction to Writing a Business plan
This online business planning training is for managers, trustees, directors of all charities, social enterprises and nonprofit organisations
About this event
This introductory session will give you the confidence and understanding on how to write a business plan for your organisation. In this session you will learn about the key areas within a business plan, including researching the market, identifying your audience and analysing the feasibility of your plans.
At the end of this session, you will have enough notes to begin drafting your business plan with access to further support from Voluntary Action LeicesterShire to critically review your organisations future plans.
What this training covers
- What is a Business plan
- Key areas that should be considered when writing a business plan
- Identifying your audience and assessing the market
- Analysing the strengths and weaknesses of your organisation, products and services
- Methods to get your potential customers to your products or services
- Sales forecasting and costing products and services
- Writing your executive summary
Who is this training for?
This training is for managers, trustees and directors for all voluntary sector organisations, including charities and social enterprises.
Following this session, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the importance of a business plan
- Know what key areas need to be included in their business plan
- Have better understanding of writing and reviewing their business plan
- Assess and analyse the viability of their products and services
- Identify and attract different audiences
- Critically consider financials to ensure sustainability
How to access the training
This session will be delivered on Zoom.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now