Managing Volunteers with Additional Needs
This training session will cover the barriers faced by volunteers with additional needs and how volunteer managers can support them.
About this event
Voluntary Action LeicesterShire is running an interactive 2 hour training session for those involved in recruiting and managing volunteers to look at how to manage and support volunteers with additional needs. It will look at practical solutions to overcome barriers and to develop meaningful volunteering opportunities for people with additional needs.
- Identify the reasons people volunteer and the barriers some people face to volunteering
- Identify the benefits of volunteers with additional needs to your organisation and the volunteer
- Identify ways to overcome barriers to volunteer roles
- How to involve volunteers and manage them appropriately
- How to overcome difficult situations
Who the training is for
This session has been specifically put together for anyone that works within a voluntary organisation, particularly anyone who manages volunteers
How to access the training
This training will be delivered online via Zoom
Once attendees have booked via Eventbrite, they will be sent the Zoom link the day before the training
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now