Lets Talk Charity Training
An opportunity for the Charity and Voluntary Sector to talk about the training and development they require now and in the future.
About this event
COVID19 and Lockdown has had a substantial effect on Charities, Voluntary Organisations, Community Groups and Social Enterprises.
The sector in some places has stood still whilst others have been so busy that you have not had time to think, just react.
As we look forward through the rest of 2021 and into 2022 and your organisations future, you have a moment to review and reflect on what you and your organisation will need to to progress.
So, whilst reflecting and reviewing, what sort of training and development do you, your employees, volunteers and trustee board need in order to add to your organisations stability, growth and development.
What this discussion will cover
• How can Voluntary Action LeicesterShire help you?
• What has happened to your organisation during COVID19 and Lockdown/s?
• What Training have you had from VAL and what do you believe you need?
• What are your plans for the rest of 2021 and your strategy for 2022?
• What happens next?
Who this discussion is for
This discussion is open to all members from Charities, Voluntary Organisations, Community Groups and Social Enterprises, such as:-
• Founders or Directors, Management and Employees
• Trustee Board Members
• An opportunity to meet like-minded Charities, Voluntary Organisations, Community Groups and Social Enterprises
• Review what training and development you and your organisation need today as well as over the next 12 months
• Look at implementing annual training and development plans/schedules
How to access this discussion
• This discussion will be held via Zoom
• Details with the Zoom link will be issued when you have registered your attendance
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now