Positive Volunteer Management and Dealing with Performance Issues
An online session to explore ways Volunteer Managers can manage their volunteer positively and how to deal with performance issues.
About this event
Voluntary Action LeicesterShire is running an interactive 2 hour training session for those involved in managing volunteers. This session will explore how Volunteer Managers are able to effectively handle and manage volunteers, develop the confidence and skills to address those volunteers that are under performing and identify ways to promote good performance.
- Describe what poor performance in volunteering can look like
- Identify ways to promote good performance in volunteers
- Identify ways to address performance issues in volunteers
- Understand ways to manage yourself when managing volunteers
Who the training is for
This is appropriate for trustees or staff who have the responsibility for managing volunteers who occasionally find it challenging to manage under performance in staff who are unpaid.
How to access the training
- This training will be delivered online via Zoom
- Once attendees have booked via Eventbrite, they will be sent the Zoom link the day before the training
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now