Social Media and Marketing for Charities
How are you letting everyone know who you are, what you do, that you are open, what is going on, why you are so good at what you do, etc?
About this event
How important is Social Media and Marketing for Charities, Voluntary Organisations, Community Groups and Social Enterprises.
After all it is a unique gateway for ALL Charities, Voluntary Organisations, Community Groups and Social Enterprises to tell everyone all about what you do, why you do what you do and how important the work that you do is for so many people and causes.
Using Social Media can do that for you.
This session is an introduction to the ‘What, When, Where, How & Why’ for Social Media and Marketing Strategy.
Overall it will introduce structure, objectives, procedures and outcomes along with some hints and tips about Social Media and Marketing Planning and Strategy
What this Training covers
• How Social Media & Marketing will help your organisation
• Why video is important in your social media
• The importance of having a structured Social Media ‘Plan of Action’
• The importance of having a defined Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Marketing Strategy
• Why a Social Media & Marketing Planning and Strategy will add value
• What happens next?
Who this Training is for?
This discussion is open to all members from Charities, Voluntary Organisations, Community Groups and Social Enterprises, such as:-
• Those that currently look after or will be looking after Social Media and Marketing for your organisation.
• Founders or Directors, Management and Employees
• Volunteers and Trustee Board Members
• An opportunity to meet likeminded Charities, Voluntary Organisations, Community Groups and Social Enterprises
• Review what training and development you and your organisation need today as well as over the next 12 months
• Implementing social media and marketing plans and strategies
How to access this discussion
• This training session will be held via Zoom
• Details with the Zoom link will be issued when you have registered your attendance
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now