- This event has passed.
Managing Remote Volunteers
About this event
An introduction to managing and supporting remote volunteers.
This online Zoom training session will cover the best practice and challenges of managing and supporting remote volunteers
During this session learners will:
- Understand what is meant by the term remote volunteer
- Identify the challenges faced by those managing remote volunteers
- Be able to create a positive culture for remote volunteers
- Look at effective communication methods and how to handle difficult situations
- Identify and manage potential risks involved in remote volunteers
- Who the training is for
This is appropriate for trustees or staff who have the responsibility for managing volunteers who are considered remote volunteers
How to access the training
- This training will be delivered online via Zoom
- Once attendees have booked via Eventbrite, they will be sent the Zoom link the day before the training
- Access to the internet
- Participants will require a reasonable understanding of English
- To access this course free of charge you will need to be currently working for a voluntary or community organisation based in Leicester or Leicestershire.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now