Managing & Negotiating your Lease in a COVID World
Learn the basics of negotiating your lease for your organisation and how to manage your relationship with your landlord
About this event
Leading UK property advice charity, the Ethical Property Foundation is delighted to offer this FREE property webinar for voluntary organisations in partnership with Voluntary Action LeicesterShire and South Derbyshire CVS
In this informative, accessible webinar run by Ethical Property Foundation’s experienced solicitors and surveyors, we will cover the basics of negotiating your lease for the best deal for your organisation and how to manage your relationship with your landlord. You will receive an information pack with the opportunity to obtain free follow-up expert advice.
The webinar will help you:
- Understand some of the legal jargon and demystify a lease
- Understand the negotiation process and how to evaluate what is right for your organisation
- Understand what the principles within a Heads of Terms document mean
- Understand different types of agreement – lease vs licence
- Recognise and understand how to manage common problem areas, such as rent reviews, break clauses
- Understand the principles to be followed when reviewing or terminating your lease
This event is part of the 2021/22 National Programme for Property Education, which will bring free property training to hundreds of local groups across England & Wales, boosting property confidence and knowledge.
The Ethical Property Foundation is the go-to property advice charity supporting the UK voluntary sector. Founded in 2004, it is the sole referral partner to the Charity Commission for land and property advice.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now