Tuesday 14 September 2021 from 11am-1pm
The next GLAA liaison group will include :
- Information on how the GLAA performed over the last quarter
- An update on their compliance strategy
- The latest trends from their inspection work and an overview of the Seasonal Workers’ Pilot.
- The work in the textiles industry in Leicestershire
- Find out about the Workers’ Rights and Preventing Labour Exploitation qualification
- Plus an insight into research carried out by the University of Nottingham.
This meeting will be by webinar.
Register via this link https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1215713930947184140
You will then receive details on how to join the session