Good Finance is a collaborative project to help improve access to information on social investment for charities and social enterprises.
Their Outcomes Matrix is a practical tool to help social impact organisations plan and measure their social impact in terms of outcomes.
The Outcomes Matrix is a useful tool to:
- Gain a starting point for planning and measuring your social impact outcomes
- Communicating your impact to social investors and key stakeholders
- Thinking about future areas of development for your organisation should provide a helpful starting point for organisations to measure their social impact.
The Outcomes Matrix will take you on a journey as you follow the steps from start to finish. You can select the outcomes and indicators that are relevant to your organisation and add additional detail when you wish.
You can select the relevant outcome areas for your organisation in order to build your own unique Outcomes Matrix. There is a choice of 9 outcomes areas.
These being :
- Arts, Heritage, Sports and Faith
- Citizenship and Community
- Conservation of the natural environment
- Employment, education and training
- Family, friends and relationships
- Housing and local facilities
- Income and financial inclusion
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Physical health
To find out more, including a step by step tutorial video click here.