Are you a Teacher, Nurse, GP, Manager or someone who works with people in any capacity? Like to improve your relationships with and better understand your pupils, patients, staff or colleagues and at home?
Do you wish to develop your confidence in dealing with people at work or in personal relationships?
Are you interested in discovering how counselling skills can change the way you are able to communicate on a one-to-one and to wider audiences?
If so Leicester Centre for Psychodynamic Counselling’s (LCPC) brand new short course may be for you.
Our courses are delivered by qualified, experienced and friendly psychodynamic counsellors and psychotherapists in the unique and relaxing setting of a converted Georgian town house in Leicester City centre
We offer flexible ways to study. Choose either:
- 3 day weekend (Fri to Sun) or
- 1 evening per week for 5 weeks (Mon)
- Gain experience in basic counselling skills which can help with relationships and work and at home
- A stepping stone to the Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling, accredited by APPCIOS
- Costs £200 which includes refreshments and certificate on completion. No prior qualifications necessary
- A great way to gain a taste of counselling training without long term costly commitment
- Weekend course 26th-28th Jan 2018
- Evening course 19th Feb – 19th March 2018
For more information or to chat to one of the LCPC team visit our website lcpcweb.com or email email@example.com