Working Monday to Friday between 4.00pm and 6.00pm
Working on varied cleaning tasks in a busy office and conferencing facility of four floors, you will carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms.
You will also:
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
You will need:
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
Cleaning experience is preferred but full training will be provided.
More information and applications
Application Form and detailed information about the post can be found below, or alternatively you can contact 0116 258 0666 for an application pack
For an informal discussion regarding this post, please contact Phil Welsh, Marketing and Conferencing Sales Team Manager: (0116 257 5039 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cover Letter - Copy PDF, 166 KB
- Cleaner Advert_April 2019 - Copy PDF, 36 KB
- Cleaner JDPS - April 2019 - Copy PDF, 252 KB
- VAL Standard Application Form - Copy DOCX, 1 MB
- VAL Equality and Diversity Form - Copy DOCX, 43 KB
- VAL- AI Questionnaire - Copy DOCX, 86 KB
- VAL - Recruitment Data Privacy Statement - Copy PDF, 226 KB