Leicester City Centre, LE1
Hours: 40 hours per week – Full time
On reception you will be the first point of call for our customers, service users, conferencing facility, tenants and external visitors. You will have a broad range of internal and external enquiries to process both through calls, emails and in person. Attention to detail is key to ensuring the smooth operation of our conferencing facilities and a great customer experience.
Outstanding interpersonal skills and personal pride in delivering to high standards are essential combined with experience of working in a reception service open to members of the public.
Flexible and proactive, you will have a keen eye for detail, and excellent administration and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise and multi-task to meet tight deadlines.
The job description, person specification and application form for this role can be found here https://valonline.org.uk/work-for-val/
This role offers an opportunity to work for a sector leading diverse and ambitious organisation, with a vision for growth. The successful applicant will benefit from a competitive salary, a flexible and supportive working environment, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a 6% employer pension contribution.
For an informal discussion regarding this post, please contact Aaron Keen, Executive Manager Trading: (0116 257 5004 /email@example.com)
- 1.FOH Conferencing and Facilites Coordinator -Cover Letter PDF, 171 KB
- 2. Conferencing and Facilities Coordinator Advert _September 2019 PDF, 119 KB
- 3. Conferencing and Facilities Coordinator JD spec - Sept 2019 PDF, 348 KB
- 4.FOH Conferencing and Facilities Coordinator Application Form DOCX, 1 MB
- 5.VAL Equality and Diversity Form DOCX, 43 KB
- 6.VAL- AI Questionnaire DOCX, 86 KB
- 7.VAL - Recruitment Data Privacy Statement PDF, 226 KB