Voluntary Action LeicesterShire is looking for an exceptional individual to lead a programme of work with parents, carers, young people, the Healthy Together staff, Designated Clinical Officer for SEND and adult services which will ensure effective and responsive transitions for young people up to the age of 25 years.
You will work closely with children and young people with SEND and their families, across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland to enable their views to inform practice and ensure service improvement in the Healthy Together Programme team for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, resulting in improved identification, assessment and action planning in response to families’ needs.
We are interested in candidates with the knowledge, understanding and experience in the following areas:-
- Disability and social inclusion
- Safeguarding children and young people
- SEND Reforms 2014
- 0-19 Healthy Together Programme
- Community Development work
- Transition to adulthood
- Service improvement projects
More information and applications
The job description, person specification and application form for this role can be found below.
For an informal discussion of this post, please contact Lucy Synclere, SENDIASS Team Manager email@example.com or 0116 257 5027.
- SEND Co Design & Improvement Officer Cover Letter PDF, 172 KB
- SEND Co Design & Improvement Officer Advert_DT April 2019 PDF, 224 KB
- SEND Co Design & Improvement Officer JDPS PDF, 385 KB
- VAL Application Form DOCX, 1 MB
- VAL Equality and Diversity Form DOCX, 43 KB
- VAL- AI Questionnaire DOCX, 86 KB
- VAL - Recruitment Data Privacy Statement PDF, 226 KB