These virtual awards will highlight those individuals and organisations that have gone above and beyond since March 2020.
There are ten award categories:
- Charity of the year
- Charity employee of the year
- Young fundraiser of the year
- Fundraiser of the year
- Community Spirit Champion – Business
- Community Spirit Champion – Individual
- Community event of the year
- Community Organisations
- Best Social Media Presence
Nominations are open until 28 September, and tickets to attend the awards are free.
You can find out more on the Furnley House website.