- Public invited to Leicester City CCG public Governing Body meeting this February
Members of the public are invited to attend the February Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.
- Citizens Advice LeicesterShire launches new outreach advice service in Earl Shilton
From 22 February Citizens Advice LeicesterShire is beginning an outreach advice service at Community House in Earl Shilton.
- Citizens Advice LeicesterShire helps people to slash the cost of energy bills
Citizens Advice LeicesterShire will be holding an event to help take the sting out of people's fuel bills.
- Citizens Advice LeicesterShire begins a new project to provide information about the EU
Citizens Advice LeicesterShire has secured funding to become a Europe Direct Information Centre for East Midlands South.
- SHIRE Community Grants – Final Round Deadline: Monday 26th February 2018
An additional deadline for Leicestershire County Council’s SHIRE Community Grant has been set for the 26th of February 2018.
- 3 in 1 clinics being trialled in the community for patients with stomach and bowel problems
A new 3 in 1 Gastroenterology Clinic is being trialled in Leicestershire for patients experiencing stomach and bowel problems, so they can be assessed, diagnosed and booked in for treatment quicker than ever before.
- Leicester Ageing Together welcomes the new Minister for Loneliness
Leicester Ageing Together welcomes the new Minister for Loneliness.
- Are you currently or have you ever been a leader, coach or volunteer in physical activity or sport, working across Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland?
If you have, Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport (LRS) needs to hear from you... we would like to identify how we can best support our local workforce and to do so we need to understand who the existing workforce is, what the areas of expertise are and most importantly what the future development needs might be.
- Nominate a deserving voluntary group for The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service
This is the highest award that can be given to voluntary groups across the UK, and you could help more Leicestershire groups win this prestigious award, which is described as the MBE for voluntary groups.