- Strategic Growth Plan for Leicester & Leicestershire: Consultation Draft Plan
You may be aware that the nine local authorities in Leicester & Leicestershire, together with the Local Enterprise Partnership, are preparing a Strategic Growth Plan.
- Citizens Advice LeicesterShire expects 31st of January to be year’s busiest day for debt advice
The last day of January is expected to be the busiest day of the year for people seeking help with their debts, according to Citizens Advice LeicesterShire.
- Deadline for SHIRE Grant Funding for Carers Projects 2017-18 is 31 January
Leicestershire County Council recognises the important role that carers undertake. A maximum one-off grant of £5,000 is therefore available through the existing SHIRE Grants application process, for community projects in the 2017-18 financial year.
- Have you nominated your Young Person of the Year 2018 yet?
Show your support and appreciation for the remarkable young people of Leicester and Leicestershire and help Lady Gretton, Lord-Lieutenant of Leicestershire celebrate their achievements by submitting your nominations for this year's awards.
- Building Better Opportunities: Rural Social Inclusion – Open for Applications
£2.42m of funding is now available through the Rural Social Inclusion strand of the Building Better Opportunities (BBO) programme. BBO programmes are jointly funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund.
- ESF Programme Action Notes on Housing and Youth Employment Initiative
Two Action Notes have been issued for ESF grant recipients.
- Briefing concerning forthcoming closure of Belgrave Surgery
Belgrave Surgery, at 13 Loughborough Road in Leicester, is due to close on 30 April 2018.
- Latest budget report from Leicester City Council
The City Mayor has published the draft budget for adoption in February 2018 and welcomes comments on it from those involved with Leicester’s Voluntary and Community Sector.
- St Matthew’s Big Local is now recruiting
We are looking for people to join our exciting team. Supporting to deliver our vision and make a real difference in St Matthew's.