- Improve Your Relationships by Learning how to Listen
Leicester Centre for Psychodynamic Counselling's (LCPC) courses are delivered by qualified, experienced and friendly psychodynamic counsellors and psychotherapists in the unique and relaxing setting of a converted Georgian town house in Leicester City centre
- A year of Voice and Insights
This year has been another challenging year for the sector and the Voice and Insights team has not been an exception.
- A year of Economic Impact
The end of December brings to a close the first full year of the Economic Impact Project.
- Rathbone Training Programmes for 16-18 Year Olds
Rathbone Training offer study programmes individually tailored to every young person (16-18, but up to 24 with an EHC Plan) we support.
- Help support Local Charities Day 2017
Friday 15 December is national Local Charities Day 2017. The day is organised by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport and we want to take the opportunity to celebrate local charities in Leicester and Leicestershire.
- Public invited to Leicester City CCG public Governing Body meeting
Members of the public are invited to attend the December Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.
- New provider of care for patients at Bowling Green Street Surgery, Leicester
Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has awarded a new contract for GP services at Bowling Green Street Surgery in Leicester City.
- NEW Women in Sheds project for Charnwood
Age UK Leicester Shire and Rutland is building on the success of its established and hugely popular Men in Sheds project in Loughborough by launching a weekly session for women.
- Do you work with vulnerable people?
If you work with individuals or families in need, Charity Link may be able to help