- Finalists announced for Voluntary Awards for Leicester and Leicestershire
We're thrilled to finally announce the finalists for our Voluntary Awards for Leicester and Leicestershire (VALLs), taking place on Tuesday 5 November.
- New charity sandwich shop serves up work experience for people with learning disabilities
A new sandwich shop in Leicester will help people with learning disabilities to learn workplace skills and get real-life work experience.
- Menphys – A new and exciting future
As Menphys heads towards celebrating fifty years of supporting disabled children, young people and their families across Leicester, Leicestershire, and Rutland in 2020, we are delighted to announce an agreement with Leicestershire County Council to take on the Bassett Centre in South Wigston.
- ESF Community Grants Programme
Grants of between £5,000 and £20,000 are available for projects or initiatives in Leicester and Leicestershire that help people take steps towards reaching the labour market, and developing their future career potential, whilst reducing unemployment and inactivity.
- The Y – Funding for Heritage Projects involving Young People
The Y in Leicester has been awarded £707,500 through the Heritage Lottery Fund’s pioneering “Kick the Dust” funding programme.
- Trustee Clinic
Monday 4th November 19
- Reaching Communities workshop
- Smart Meter Roll Out
Bite Size Briefing
- Vote for the YES Project in the National Lottery Awards
Our youth employability project, the YES Project, is one of the finalists in The 25th Birthday National Lottery Awards and we need your votes to win.