- Charity Finance Group Gift Aid Awareness Day
Gift Aid generates £1.3bn for the UK charity sector, yet around £600m still goes unclaimed – money that could be going towards our beneficiaries and contributing to an even greater impact.
- SHIRE Community Grants – Round 3 Deadline
The deadline for Round 3 of the SHIRE Community Grant programme for 2018-19 is fast approaching!
- Volunteer trainees needed
VAL is looking for volunteers to try out some new online resources we are trying out.
- Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) consultation on having an age appropriate code
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) is consulting on having an age appropriate code which will provide additional safeguards to GDPR for children in terms of their personal data.
- Action on Hearing Loss offers resources on their website
Do you experience hearing loss, deafness or tinnitus? Action on Hearing Loss has information on their website that could help you.
- Leicester BBO project procurement opportunity: Universal Credit support and advice service
Reaching People is the lead organisation working with 12 members/partners to deliver the Moneywise Plus project, one of the local Building Better Opportunities projects funded by the Big Lottery with European Social Fund match funding.
- The Little Theatre raises £17,560 for the first phase of its redevelopment
As part of their Centenary Challenge, Leicester Drama Society has raised £17,560 in crowdfunding to complete a feasibility study for the renovation of the Little Theatre.
- An opportunity to register for the Association of Chairs’ new Beacon Programme
Registration is now open for the Association of Chairs’ National Lottery-funded Beacon Programme, aimed at the Chairs and Vice Chairs of smaller charities (with an annual income of under £1 million).
- NEPT – National Employment Partnership Team
The DWP is in partnership with national employers to create opportunities for disadvantaged groups and to develop diversity in their workforce.