- Fund two common call fund
Closing date is 5pm on 25 June 2021
- The Big Give Christmas Challenge
Stage 1 Applications need to be submitted by 5pm on Friday 2 July 2021
- New covid 19 variant spreading
The Cabinet Office updated the (COVID-19) Coronavirus restrictions:
- Volunteer Stories – Community Action Partnership
Community Action Partnership – Leicester and Leicestershire - Volunteer Drivers helping to support people via telephone.
- Volunteer Stories – Barwell & Hollycroft Surgery
Read how our VAL Volunteering team helped to find volunteer telephone befrienders, for Barwell & Hollycroft Surgery.
- Age Concern Syston – Recruiting Volunteers
Read how our VAL Volunteering team supported and helped Age Concern Syston, in Leicestershire to manage and recruit volunteers.
- Volunteer Stories – Jane’s Story
As part of Volunteers Week 2021, we are sharing some of our volunteer stories.
- Volunteer Stories – Charlotte’s Story
Work.Live.Leicestershire Project - Tackling unemployment in rural Leicestershire
- Volunteers Week 2021
Helen Oparinde, Development Officer in VAL’s Voluntary Sector Support team, celebrates Volunteers Week by talking about how she volunteers, giving back to her local community.