- Rathbone Training Programmes for 16-18 Year Olds
Rathbone Training offer study programmes individually tailored to every young person (16-18, but up to 24 with an EHC Plan) we support.
- Help support Local Charities Day 2017
Friday 15 December is national Local Charities Day 2017. The day is organised by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport and we want to take the opportunity to celebrate local charities in Leicester and Leicestershire.
- Public invited to Leicester City CCG public Governing Body meeting
Members of the public are invited to attend the December Governing Body meeting hosted by Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Board.
- New provider of care for patients at Bowling Green Street Surgery, Leicester
Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has awarded a new contract for GP services at Bowling Green Street Surgery in Leicester City.
- NEW Women in Sheds project for Charnwood
Age UK Leicester Shire and Rutland is building on the success of its established and hugely popular Men in Sheds project in Loughborough by launching a weekly session for women.
- Do you work with vulnerable people?
If you work with individuals or families in need, Charity Link may be able to help
- Community Science Project Looking for BAME Parents
Do you have parenting questions you can't find an evidence-based answer to? Are you part of a community that has questions that get overlooked by mainstream science?
- “All of our pupils are super human”
FTM Dance's founder, Leanne, has gained a few grey hairs and huge satisfaction from founding and running her group.