Round two opened at 10am on Tuesday 12 January 2021 and closes at 4pm on Tuesday 19 January 2021
An unrestricted grant between £10,000 and £20,000 can be used to support your organisation to adapt and evolve to the changing circumstances.
It can be used to :
- Cover core staffing costs
- Contribute to meeting capital costs of adapting your community business and ensuring that your community business can continue to provide the vital support to local people
Applications will be prioritised from organisations that are:
- Operating in a community that has been hardest hit by Covid-19
- Increasing diversity in the community business sector
- Supporting the growth and impact of the community business sector as a whole
Guidelines for applicants can be found here.
FAQs can be found here.
Further details can be found here.