Voluntary, Community & Social Enterprise (VCSE) Sector organisations, along with Town & Parish Councils, will be able to access a range of grants for community based projects and activities that are specifically focused on improving the lives, health and wellbeing of vulnerable and disadvantaged people and communities in Leicestershire.
Eligible organisations can apply for one of five different types of SHIRE Community Grants in 2021-22:
- Small Grants (maximum £3,000)
- Large Grants (minimum £3,001; maximum £10,000)
- Capital Grants (minimum £1,000; maximum £10,000)
- Match Funding (minimum £3,000; maximum £10,000)
- Partnership Grants (minimum £5,000; maximum £25,000)
They are particularly interested in funding services, projects and activities that will:
- Improve the lives, health and wellbeing of vulnerable or disadvantaged people and communities in Leicestershire
- Provide community-based early intervention and prevention solutions which help to reduce demand on Council and other public services
- Complement existing services already being delivered
The application process, guidance notes, and details of the grants officers, whom they encourage you to contact to check your project is eligible in principle, can be accessed here.