We are looking for people to join our exciting team. Supporting to deliver our vision and make a real difference in St Matthew’s.
Could that be you?
St Matthew’s Big Local is now recruiting.
- Community Development Worker – 26 hrs a week. (Job share considered): £23,376 per annum pro rata
- Business Development Officer – 20 Hours a week: £23,376 per annum pro rata
- Premises Officer / Handyperson – 16 Hours a week: £19,047 per annum pro rata
- Admin / Finance Worker – 8 Hours a week: £15,584 per annum
About St Matthew’s Big Local
Local Trust’s mission is to enable people to make their communities better places to live.
A community and resident led approach to creating lasting change:
- develops the skills and confidence of the people involved and enables them to work with others to the benefit of their community
- builds on the opportunities and assets available in each community
- creates lasting, long term solutions