The Tampon Tax Fund allocates funds generated from the VAT on sanitary products to projects to improve the lives of disadvantaged women and girls.
The fund is open to charitable, benevolent and philanthropic organisations from across the United Kingdom.
Applications should be for £350,000 or more.
Applications should focus on 1 of 2 categories:
- Violence against women and girls
- Or the general programme. Under this category they will consider applications for projects that will improve the lives of vulnerable, disadvantaged or underrepresented women and girls.
General programme projects may be focused in one or more of the following areas:
- Alcohol and drug abuse;
- Black, Asian, Minority and Ethnic groups services;
- Consequences of Covid-19 for disadvantaged women and girls;
- Education and employment;
- Engaging excluded and vulnerable women and girls through sport;
- Female offenders;
- Gender equality;
- Improving digital skills and knowledge;
- LGBTQI+ specific services;
- Tackling loneliness;
- Mental health;
- Multiple complex needs;
- Older women;
- Period poverty;
- Women and girls with disabilities; and
- Women and girls with learning disabilities.
For further details including the application form and guidance notes click below: