Apply between 21 January 2021 to 11 February 2021
A number of funding call application workshops are being held by the Trust. One being on 29 January at 10am. To book your place click here.
- Focus on adult vocational learning in the UK (be aimed at adults (16+))
- Offer new learning tools, not just new learning content
- Show real innovation and risk to justify Ufi funding
- Show a clear understanding of the vocational learning market, have evidence of a defined learning need and describe how they expect the tech will improve outcomes for learners, in addition to the technical advances.
- Show real innovation and risk to achieve a step change beyond normal business development to justify Ufi funding.
- Have plans for testing with relevant learners/trainers/employers and for incorporating feedback from testing into product development.
- Show ambition and vision for how the project could get to market and be eventually scaled up to reach a large number of learners, if the proof of concept proves successful.
The criteria for funding can be found here.
The funding guidelines can be found here.
Further details including case studies can be found here.