- This event has passed.
Managing Financial Challenges
Managing Financial Challenges within your community group – with Multiply
This course will particularly benefit individuals who may be under confident when utilising numbers and budgets.
The aim of this session is to give staff, volunteers and trustees an understanding of financial management systems and an understanding of how to deal with increasing costs and the impact on budgeting.
By the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- An understanding of budgetary control within your community group.
- Knowledge of the benefits of having a reserve policy
- Information on the ways to improve cash flow
- Maximum of 2 attendees per organisation
- This training is free of charge to groups within Leicestershire who have County beneficiaries.
- Groups with solely City beneficiaries, or from outside Leicester are still welcome to attend, but a charge of £30.00 per attendee will apply.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now