If you are a local charity or small business and you need office space in Leicester city centre, then VAL might have exactly what you’re looking for.
Since 2001 VAL has owned its own building on Newarke Street in Leicester where we rent out conference and meeting space to as well as office space to small and large business and charities.
All of the income from our room rental is invested back into VAL, which means we can continue to run services that benefit our local communities.
- Preferable rates for local charities and voluntary groups
- All utility bills included (heating, light and water)
- Access to communal kitchens with appliances
- Reception staffed to meet and greet your staff and visitors
- Use of franking machine and photocopier service
- All building maintenance included in the rent
- Flexible rental agreements
We can also offer broadband for £30 per month (exc VAT), as well as storage space.
Our current office tenants are a mix of businesses and charities, including:
- Dynamic Care Services
- Ark Assessment
- Cosmo Education
- CFO Activity Hub
- Crystal Pure Water International
- Trinity College London
- Bonney Care Agency
- DAKO Construction
- House of Hope Enterprise Limited
- Hope for Justice
- 365 People Limited
- Fay Medical Limited
- Harmless / The Tomorrow Project
- Nicky De La Vega Pictures
- National Youth Agency (NYA)
- Arthritis Support Leicestershire
|Room Number||Size in square feet||Annual cost (excluding VAT)||Monthly cost (excluding VAT)|