- UK city of culture 2025
The expression of interest deadline is 19 July 2021
- Media For Positive Social Change
Leicester Stories is a platform helping share local stories, and to inspire people who are often overlooked and ignored in our media, to find their voices.
- Small and Medium Business Hub guidance
On 4 June 2021 the Cabinet Office updated its centralised guidance for SMEs and departments on government’s commitment to support start-ups and small businesses via government procurement, and commit to paying them on time.
- Procurement Policy Note PPN 06/21
he UK Government amended the Climate Change Act 20081 in 2019 by introducing a target of at least a 100% reduction in the net UK carbon account (i.e. reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, compared to 1990 levels) by 2050. This is otherwise known as the ‘Net Zero’ target.
- Step up to Great Mental Health Consultation – All services workshop
The three NHS clinical commissioning groups (CCG) covering Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland have launched a public consultation into proposals to invest in and improve adult mental health services for people when their need is urgent or they need planned care and treatment.
- Leicestershire charity wins the 2021 Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service
Menphys, a charity supporting Children and Young People with Disabilities across Leicester, Leicestershire, and Rutland has been honoured with The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service, the highest award a voluntary group can receive in the UK.
- Could you help improve the experience for mental health inpatients in the East Midlands?
- Tampon Tax Fund 2021-2022 funding round
The deadline for applications is midnight on Sunday 4 July 2021
- BFI Doc Society Ripple Effect Fund
Deadline is 1pm on Thursday 10 June