- The National Lottery: Coronavirus Community Support Fund (CCSF)
Previously we reported on this funding opporunity. If you’re planning to apply for the Government allocation of funding to the Coronavirus Community Support Fund (CCSF), you must apply by 12 noon on 17 August 2020.
- Cabinet Office: Face coverings: when to wear one and how to make your own
Cabinet Office and Department of Health and Social Care: On 7 August the government updated their face coverings guidance in line with the latest government guidance.
- HR Roots CIC: Managing a fair small scale redundancy process webinar
Many organisations within the social sector may be considering restructuring or redundancies as part of their COVID-19 recovery plan. Roots HR CIC are offering a free webinar to guide you through a fair process.
- What the VALUES project means to clients and their caregivers
VALUES is one VAL's core projects and over the last 22 years has supported hundreds of people with learning disabilities in Leicester and Leicestershire. We asked the project's clients what they thought about VALUES and what it means to them.
- Association of Charitable Foundations
Stronger foundations reports
- In Touch – Loneliness Awareness Training
In touch is delivered by the Leicestershire & Rutland Rural Community Council.
- Youth Futures Foundation: Development and Impact Grants
Previously we reported on the emergency covid-19 funding which is no longer available. However, the foundation has a rolling grants programme designed to find, fund, support and evaluate promising practice.
- HM Treasury: Eat Out to Help Out Scheme
The scheme was launched this earlier this week on Monday 3 August 2020 and will run through until the end of August – with government paying half on restaurant bills.
- Closing certain businesses and venues in England update
Cabinet Office and Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government: On 3 August the government updated its guidance on the closure of certain businesses and venues as part of further social distancing measures, and on the further easing of coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions in July and August 2020.