- UK Government and Devolved Administrations Meeting – 21 November
Cabinet Office: On 22 November the government published a press release
- Government steps in to help homeowners caught up in ‘EWS1’ process
Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government: On 21 November the government published a press release.
- Leicestershire County Council (LCC) and partners: Key figures unite to call for big effort to beat virus
On 20 November LCC issued a press release. Senior council, health and police figures across the city and county have made an unprecedented commitment to work together to drive down infection rates in the final days of the second coronavirus lockdown.
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy and Companies House: Transition period letters
On 18 November the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, Alok Sharma wrote various letters to businesses.
- The charter for social housing residents: social housing white paper
Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government: On 17 November the government issued a policy paper.
- You Gov: 25 years of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA)
On 8 November 1995 the DDA was passed. 25 years on YouGov has partnered with the BBC to survey over 1,000 people living with disability in Britain.
- National Audit Office (NAO): Investigation into government procurement during the COVID-19 pandemic
The NAO reports a lack of transparency and adequate documentation of some key decisions while government was procuring large volumes of goods and services at high speed to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Raising money for VAL and the WiLL Project
Luke completed the #CalenderClub challenge in a bid to raise money for VAL and the WiLL Project in honour of his father Kevin.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Looking after people who lack mental capacity
Department of Health and Social Care: On 11 November the government updated the guidance.