- Creating holistic answers to complex issues through multi-organisation working
Our first guest blog shines a light on the Work. Live. Leicestershire Project, where Development Officer, Zuli Stannard explores the idea of how multi-organisation projects can help people improve their lives quicker and find sustainable employment.
- Celebrating 2019 and looking forward to 2020
2019 was an exciting year for VAL, so we wanted to take a few moments to remember some of the amazing things that happened last year.
- Trustee’s Week 2019
Trustees’ Week is an annual event to showcase the great work that trustees do and highlight opportunities for people from all walks of life to get involved and make a difference.
- Social Investment Ready Leicestershire
VAL and CASE are working collaboratively to deliver the social investment ready Leicestershire year- long project
- Melton Space
VAL helps committee to obtain Community Interest Company status
- Leicestershire Holiday Activities & Food (HAF) Programme 2019 Impact Report
In December 2018 Barnardo’s and Leicestershire County Council Children’s Services developed a Children’s Innovation Partnership (CIP).
- VAL seeks new trustee board members
VAL is currently recruiting for new members for our trustee board, including a new Chair to lead the board going forwards.
- Stars of the local voluntary sector celebrated at inaugural Voluntary Awards for Leicester and Leicestershire
On 5 November we were proud to host our first annual Voluntary Awards for Leicester and Leicestershire (VALLs) to celebrate the positive impact volunteers and charities have on our local community in 2019.
- Election 12 December
– Charities responsibilities in the weeks ahead.