- ‘By The Clock Tower’ poem inspires community creative writing challenge
Yesterday’s release of the ‘We’ve Missed You’ campaign and its ‘By The Clock Tower’ poem - the focus of the European Regional Development Fund’s (ERDF) Reopening High Streets Safely ‘We’ve Missed You’ campaign managed by Leicester City Council - has inspired a community creative writing challenge, which launches today and seeks thirty amateur poets from the city to get involved.
- Further easing of lockdown from 17 May 2021
- Notes on Neighbourhood Planning Spring 2021
On 10 May 2021 the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government published their Spring 2021 bulleting about the latest neighbourhood planning news and policy developments.
- Protect your company from corporate identity theft
On 6 May 2021 Companies House updated their “protect your company from corporate identity theft “ guidance.
- Small and Medium Business Hub guidance
On 6 May 2021 the Cabinet Office’s Small and Medium Business Hub guidance was updated.
- Art Fund Museum of the Year 2021
Application deadline midday, 1 June 2021
- Children’s Summer Activity Grants
Applicants will close on midday on Monday 24 May 2021
- Biffa Award partnership grants
In a change from previous years, there will only be one deadline for expressions of interest this year by noon on 1 June 2021.
- Clarion housing digital grants
The deadline for round 7 is midday on 26 May 2021.