Managing Remote Volunteers
An introduction to Managing and Supporting Remote Volunteers.
This online Zoom training session will cover the best practice and challenges of managing and supporting remote volunteers
During this session learners will:
- Understand what is meant by the term remote volunteer
- Identify the challenges faced by those managing remote volunteers
- Be able to create a positive culture for remote volunteers
- Look at effective communication methods and how to handle difficult situations
- Identify and manage potential risks involved in remote volunteers
Who the training is for
Suitable for Volunteer co-ordinators or staff undertaking similar role who recruit and manage volunteers who are not based on-site
How to access the training
This training will be delivered online via Zoom
Once attendees have booked via Eventbrite, they will be sent the Zoom link the day before the training
- Maximum of 2 attendees per organisation
- This training is free of charge to groups within Leicestershire who have County beneficiaries.
- Groups with solely City beneficiaries, or from outside Leicester are still welcome to attend, but a charge of £30.00 per attendee will apply.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now