Meet the Funders – Harborough
The Leicestershire VCSE Funding Fair is a face to face event and all Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise organisations based in the county are invited to attend and speak to local and national funders who are actively investing in community groups in your area.
The Funding Fair will give you the opportunity to:
- Float your ideas past potential funders
- Learn about current funding programmes
- Find out how VAL can help you to succeed in your future bids
There are 5 confirmed funders who will give presentations and offer some 1:1 appointments:
- Leicestershire & Rutland Community Foundation
- Severn Trent Community Fund
- Sport England
- The National Lottery Heritage Fund
- The National Lottery Community Fund
Idox – who manage the Leicestershire Funding Toolkit will also be in attendance.
easyfundraising – An easy way to fundraise for your organisation. When your supporters and volunteers shop online, retailers donate to your organisation – for free!
Ethical Property Foundation – They offer free, easy to understand property education across the UK for everyone, regardless of their level of knowledge.
VAL Sector Support Team – available to discuss any support you need with your organisation or volunteer recruitment.
Only 2 people per VCS organisation will be allowed to book on.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now