Organisational Planning for VCSE groups
Planning for Voluntary, Community, and Social Enterprise (VCSE) groups during times of uncertainty requires careful consideration and flexibility.
This session will help you to understand the importance of planning and help you navigate the challenges and continue to make a positive impact in your community. It will provide you with the knowledge of what planning tools are available, and what is important for your specific organisation now and in the future.
Who is it for:
Anyone who has strategic responsibility for a community group, charity or social enterprise, including trustee’s, senior staff manager’s.
At the end of this session, you will have gained:
- Knowledge of how planning can be used to give a VCSE organisation purpose and direction
- An understanding of the different types of plans relevant to a VCSE organisation
- Insight into various planning tools that can help your VCSE organisation focus on the short, medium, and long term objectives
- Maximum of 2 attendees per organisation
- This training is free of charge to groups within Leicestershire who have County beneficiaries.
- Groups with solely City beneficiaries, or from outside Leicester are still welcome to attend, but a charge of £30.00 per attendee will apply.
To secure your place on this course, register today via our Eventbrite page.Book Now